Sunday, November 23, 2008

HELP!!

I took some pictures of the kids and of our family for our Christmas cards this year. I need your help. Which one do you like the best? I can change them to black and white or sepia. I can put in more than one too. I also want to know if you have any cute sayings to go with the picture. Sooooo please help me!


We're jumping for joy that it's Christmas!




Tossing you Christmas wishes!
Goodbye fall.... Hello Christmas!







We've been good.... NOT








This one could say: Hoping you get everything you wish for. This one I would do in black and white and cut out the neighbors yard.











Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I am voting for the mailbox or the first leaves picture.

Tiffani said...

I like the mailbox picture and the family picture at the end. Those 2 are my favorites. I think the sayings you have are cute too. Keep 'em!

Morgie said...

I like the family picture. It's cute.