Friday, January 30, 2009

Look what I created!



This is my newest masterpiece! I don't have everything on it yet but this is a start. My Friend Celeste helped me build a book case to put all my photo albums in it. After we got that done, we discussed how cool it would be to have the making memories shelf that is about 70.00. We didn't like how little it was, so we decided we would build one to our liking. (for half the price) I measured the length of my wall that I wanted the shelf to go on and then I went and got the wood to build it. It took a few hours to build and then half the time to build hers. Celeste painted it during the Christmas Break. We hung it a couple of weeks ago. So what do you think of our ability to build things. I think it is soooooo cute and I come in just to see the shelf. It has made my office/Brooke's room so much nicer.

5 comments:

Kacey said...

That is awesome!! When can you come to my house?

Cluffers said...

I had no idea you were that crafty! I love it!!! I it looks way cute

The Calico Crew said...

It looks huge! How big is it? I can't wait for you to get sick of it so you can hand it down to your "too cheap to buy it/too lazy to make it" sister! I really love it though Trudi!

Tiffani said...

I am thinking that if it took Celeste 1/2 the time to make hers then if you made one more it would take even less time. So could you just whip one up for me. I really want one! My birthday is coming up!!

Tammy said...

There you go, bragging again!! What can't you do? So if I get the materials, will you help me make one:) T