Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunday Treats






Every Sunday we seem to get a sweet tooth for a yummy treat. Mandy is always willing to mix up a batch of brownies. I don't know if she is so willing because she likes to cook or because she likes to lick the bowl clean. Today she had a little helper who wanted to lick the beaters.
The funny thing is she had it in her hair on her shirt and also on the counter. I even got a great picture of her trying to lick the counter off.
But thanks to Mandy, we always have a good Sunday treat. I know that I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks, but it has been a little crazy around here. I've been doing my calling, PTA stuff and trying to be a mom and running kids around. I've also been doing lots of running trying to prepare for the 5K. I can say I use to love to run but not so much any more. Because of such a crazy life, Mike and I decided Thursday night that we would go to a rock concert in Wendover on Friday. We survived the Fog and made it to the Eddie Money concert. It was fun to be with my husband and to enjoy something that he loves. I got more enjoyment out of watching the people drinking and acting like idiots and also seeing an old rock n roll star try to be sexy and dance on the stage. I told Mike that he didn't turn me on like Keith Urban can. It was a lot of fun to spend a night with my hubby and to get away from the rat race for a while.

2 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

I need a Mandy at my house to whip up the treat...everyone here would definitely eat it but no one wants to fix it. Eddie Money, eh? That must have been before my time cuz the name's not so familiar. Of course I don't know a lot about a lot of things but you already knew that!

Kacey said...

Holy cupboards in that pic!! You could stuff a dead body in there!