Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just hangn around Lagoon!!!














I finally had a Saturday off from volleyball and it was such beautiful weather, we decided to take the kids to Lagoon for the last time this season. I was going to leave Mike and Brooklyn home, but Brooke was not going to miss Lagoon. (in her words, " I want to go to wagoon too".) She has her dad wrapped around her little finger so Brooke and Mike went too. Everyone in Utah must have decided they needed to go to Lagoon yesterday too. The lines were long everywhere we went. Ashley met up with some friends, one who happened to be "Luke". We watched them ride a ride together. Of course he had to put his arm around her so he didn't get squished by her so much. (Ya right Ash!) It was fun to have a Saturday to do something fun with the kids even if Jase threw a fit because his dad let him try to golf. He was given 3 balls to try to get them in the hole and missed all 3. He wanted to try again and his dad told him no. So he was mad and sat on the bench and grumbled and griped and wished that he was a giant so he could crush Lagoon. Thank goodness I was with Brooke enjoying puff the dragon roller coaster and the boats, planes, helicopter, swings, and many other rides. After Brooke and I had a blast riding all of these great rides, we met up with Mike and the other kids. Mike was sharing with me how Jase wanted to be a giant. A man who won a prize walked by and asked if Brooke would like his fuzzy dog that he had won. I said YES, and then gave it to Jase so he would quit wishing to be a giant who desired to crush Lagoon. He was happy the rest of the day. To top it off, we stopped at Wen....dys, Wen....dys, Wen....dys, Wen....dys (as Brooke would say) and grabbed us some dinner. What a great way to spend a Saturday!

6 comments:

Tiffani said...

I can't believe you went to Lagoon without me! I love the skeleton pictures of Jase and Mike. And were those pictures taken with your new camera because they sure look crisp and clear!

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

I couldn't wait forever for you, so I had to go without you. Yes, It is my new camera. (love it!)

Cluffers said...

Those are great pictures, I love them! I sure wish I could go to Lagoon maybe if I get mad and wish I could be a giant and crush Lagoon then maybe I could go!

Tryin' to keep up said...

I love your kids! Some of their great ideas should be put to good use some day. I could use a giant in my life too! Looks like so much fun. My kids would love to go back to Lagoon sometime! Someday.

Morgie said...

I haven't gone to lagoon for a long time.

The Calico Crew said...

The boys loved looking at the pictures. Unfortunatly I think we have hit the "time to see our cousins mark" because the boys didn't recognize anyone but Jase. Maybe it's because your girls are just stunningly beautiful they just don't know them.