Sunday, October 19, 2008

Taking Misti's Challenge

I know you are sitting by the computer anxiously awaiting the addition to my blog. Well...... here it is! I took Misti's challenge to take the fourth picture from my photo album. I was so relieved that this is the picture that popped up! This picture was taken a week after Brooklyn was blessed. We didn't take many pictures of our family with Brooklyn on the weekend she was blessed, so I decided that before we went to church the next week, we needed to have a sibling picture taken. I was so happy to have Brooklyn in our home and to feel that our family was complete even if we only had 1 boy. It is hard to believe that more than 2 years has Flown by. I love my children and I am thrilled to be able to be their mom. (on any given day it could change. j/k) When I am gone on a volleyball trip I look forward to coming home to hold and laugh with my kids. (and husband) They make our house a home. I want my kids to know I love them and even if I get mad at them, it is because I care and want them to be the best they can be. So, to the Wilson 5 I love YOU!
(Ash wasn't too happy to have this picture blogged, because she looks so young. She was, and her dad thinks she looks great without makeup. I would have to disagree with him. Sometimes you have to grow up dad.)

6 comments:

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Wow mom I like it! It is hot! It is just to bad Chase is hotter!!! No affense! Wait did I just say that out loud! O crap! Well he is! Maybe I should stop talking now! Bye!
P.s. LoVe ThE bLoG*!*

Tiffani said...

I my gosh doth my eyes deceive me, is that a post I see! And a picture as well. Good Job Trudi, you really are getting older and growing up!

The Calico Crew said...

I thought with the last birthday that you were so close to deaths door that you couldn't blog. I guess having a birthday (or as many as you've had anyway) you discover that the rest of us like to hear from you once in a while. Glad v-ball hasn't taken over your whole life.

Cluffers said...

Wow she knows how to blog! It is about time. I think that is a cute family picture and Ash you look marvelous! Crazy how young you look

Tryin' to keep up said...

No harassment coming from me. Guess I'm a little too close to the old age syndrome of "inability to blog as regularly as I wish" so just glad to see that you took on Misti's challenge even faster than I did. What an example you! And the picture is cute as can be!

Morgie said...

Well tell Ashley that she looks good. I am glad you are blogging