Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nutmeg


Sooo Brooke has a new name. We made custard pies for Ellie's birthday and when we sprinkled the nutmeg, Mike said hey Brooke that is the same color as your hair. So now her name is nutmeg. Nutmeg has said some funny things lately and I wanted to share what her little mind thinks of. Jase had gotten some Oreo cookies for his birthday. He has kept them in his closet for over a month, just eating some once in a while. We were eating dinner and Jase shared that Brooke had climbed his shelves in his closet and had eaten all his cookies. Brooke pipes up after he was done and says "I wanted an Oreo, so what!" The funny thing is she said it with attitude and her hands were out in front of her turned upside down and moving up and down as she spoke. Today while we were eating lunch, a cat walked by and Brooke said, "that cat sucks". Why does she have to repeat everything that she hears. Today we made custard pie for Father's day. I caught Brooke putting her fingers in the pie. I told her to stay out of it, she said "just look away." Needless to say, Mike has lots of holes in his pie. One day Brooke was saying shut up. Ashley was telling her to stop. Brooke kept saying it and Ash told her she was sick of her. Brooke turned to her and said, "your face makes me sick!" Of course Ash let her know she was a little brat. (this helps her to know how she should talk.) One day a boy came and was talking in his truck with Ash. Mandy, Brooke and a friend of Mandy's kept watching and bugging them. . The boy kept staring at them and Mandy yelled what are you looking at. Brooke thought this was funny. So when Ash came in she said with her attitude "What are you looking at?" One time at dinner Brooke said she knows the "H" word. We let her know the "H" word was horse. So now anytime someone says horse, she says, "you said the H word. There are so many more things but I'm not a good mom and write them down immediately so these are just a few.

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Nutmeg is nutty! I don't know if I can call her that though, it is the name of Ricks dog.
My boys are wondering when they are going to see Jase and their other cousins from Grantsville. Anytime soon?

Cluffers said...

When I saw the name of your post I was imagining something about Ricks dog. Little nutmeg is so cute and I love all the things she says, she learns it all from her mother I hear.

Morgie said...

Nutmeg is sure growing up to be like her sisters. shes still cute though!

Kacey said...

Where are you? I miss you>